Every time you make a monetary gift to the Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley, you restore someone’s sense of hope, reduce someone’s emotional and physical isolation, diminish someone’s stress, and help someone become better educated about his or her cancer care.
We depend on the generous contributions from individuals, businesses and charitable foundations to help us achieve our mission. All funds donated to the organization stay in the Greater Lehigh Valley (six-county serving area) to support our work of providing free supportive and educational programs to people affected by cancer. Every gift, any amount, helps to make a difference in the organization’s efforts to provide a better quality of life for people in our community.
The Cancer Support Community accepts direct gifts by cash, check, and credit card. Your unrestricted gift allows us to apply funds where they are most needed to support our programs. However, we will gladly accept designations to a specific program, as well as honorariums and memorials. Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law. All contributions will be acknowledged in writing.
What does your donation do?
- $60 covers one hour of Kids Support™ for a child who needs help.
- $120 supports a month of Healthy Cooking classes for two people.
- $240 insures a month of therapeutic arts classes for two people, or support group attendance for a caregiver.
- $460 underwrites a month of stress reduction activities for two people, such as T’ai chi, Yoga or Qigong.
- $500 gives us the funds to produce more informational pamphlets and class calendars so we can reach more patients and families affected by cancer.
- $1,000 or more of annual giving helps to sustain programming and distinguishes a donor in the Society of Hope.
You can coordinate your giving through the United Way. Write in our organization to receive donor designated funds through direct payout or payroll deduction.
Other Giving Portals
The Cancer Support Community is an approved participant in the Combined Federal Campaign. Government employees can choose to give through their workplace program, using our assigned code number 37479.
Does your company have a Matching Gift Program, or does your employer utilize a giving website for arranging contributions, such as Easymatch.com or Benevity.com? Check with your workplace, which might have a special form to set up and begin processing an employer’s matching gift. This is an easy way to increase your generosity to our organization!