Volunteers are an integral part of the Cancer Support Community. Whether you want to volunteer once a week or once a year, we have a place for you! Volunteers can help in areas they find interesting or we can recommend an area where there is a particular need. Volunteer training is available and recommended. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Nancy Petiet at 610.861.7555 or email: [email protected].
We are looking for volunteers to help in the following areas:
- office help – answering phones and greeting visitors/participants
- computer data entry
- special events & health fairs
- assistance with evening programs
- assist with Newcomer Orientations (need to be 2 yrs. past treatment)
- Strides for Hope Community Awareness Team
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Cancer Support Community. Please print and submit the application below so that we can find a position that best suits your schedule, interests, and skillset to make the best match possible. We will contact you soon.