Volunteers are an integral part of the Cancer Support Community. Whether you want to volunteer once a week or once a year, we have a place for you! Volunteers can help in areas they find interesting or we can recommend an area where there is a particular need. Volunteer training is available and recommended. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Amanda Buss at 610.861.7555 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for volunteers to help in the following areas:
- afternoon office help – answering phones and greeting visitors/ participants
- calendar delivery (every other month)
- computer data entry
- special events & health fairs (click here for an updated list of dates)
- assistance with evening programs
- assist with Newcomer Orientations (need to be 2 yrs. past treatment)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Cancer Support Community. Please print and submit the application below so that we can find a position that best suits your schedule, interests, and skillset to make the best match possible. We will contact you soon.